trash folder

CMP<3MEA

Reaction score
when i delete an icon or a picture, it goes to trash. how do i get it back from trash?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you drag an icon from the homepage into the trashcan the icon can still be found in the app drawer

OP
C

CMP<3MEA

Reaction score
@tparker76 what if i delete a picture to the trash how do i get it? how do i pull up the trash bin? pleae help . . deleted very memorable pic

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your pictures should be stored in the gallery and the gallery is accessible via the app drawer

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
in this case its most likely gone. There is one place you can look. There is folder on the sdcard called .trash-1000 it is a hidden folder so you would need to look at the sd from a computer make sure you are able to see hidden folders and look in that folder thats on the root of the sdcard.

If its not there you would need to either get some drive recovery software or pay a data recovery company to retrieve the image and even thats not guaranteed. But what is guaranteed is either option is not cheap.

depending on what operating system you are using the steps to be able to view hidden folders will be different.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP, unless you had the photo in Picasa, sadly, I agree with garrett.

soundSmile

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung 3
What is an app drawer.
I have Samsung Note 3
In my email I hit the middle tab, that did not save to draft nor did I get back to what I was JUST finishing. Lots of time invested and it was perfectly scripted.
This is not a picture, but would be a word like doc. Where is my trash and how do I retrieve anything out!! Good to know anyway!!
Anxious!!! (soundSmile)
..Thanks