smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am so excited. Tonight I get to go pick up my Razr maxx. I have some questions I could not find answers to (they are probably there) and hope some people can help.

I have a 32 GB SD card in my Droid X. Can I just move that over to the Razr Maxx? Will it keep all my songs on there?

Does anyone know if ISYNCR works on Razr Maxx?

Will I love this phone more than my wife?

Those are all the questions because most I have found previous answers on the forum. I did wonder if I am missing a popular thread that use to have everyone list their top droid apps.

Thanks all!!!

Congrats on the Maxx!!

As mentioned, the SD card will work...I would guess that iSyncr will work but cannot confirm as I do not use it...

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
What's iSyncr? An iTunes sync? If so, it's time to move away from iTunes. With Motocast, you can sync all of your music, podcasts, ect in one location. Now if you have a Macbook that you're syncing too, that might be an issue, but there's a Mac version of motocast.

OP
T

treyinga

Reaction score
I thought motocast meant you have to keep your computer on. It cannot even be in sleep mode and it relies on signal. I want my music on my SD card do even if I am in ten buck two I have music.

I like the idea of motocast, but I know my computer will have to go to sleep.