Tranquility 2.3.7: A Blurless Droid X

tomnationwide

Reaction score
I tried to factory reset and now have a nice paperweight. Verizon is sending me a new one I told them it bricked during the OTA they didn't ask questions.

MrMan

Reaction score
I had the same problem, just go back to your back up, install the 2.3.15 deodexed then install tranquility, you'll be fine.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no problems on install running great. got incognitio blurless and blackbar mod themed on it.. running fast and smooth..

millbean

Reaction score
Will this install over rubic? And does the camera.work in panoramic mode?

liferefugee

Reaction score
Rubix is based on tranquility. Why install it over rubix instead of replacing rubix?

Typed with Swype on my Droid X and sent with Tapatalk.

millbean

Reaction score
just curious only because read on another forum about fc after installing after running a rubix rom

liferefugee

Reaction score
I am currently on rubix, no issues that I can trace back to the rom yet. Only issue was resolved with a restart and was probably due to the cache for the service.

liferefugee

Reaction score
Hmmm never noticed but droid put a fix for that out.

millbean

Reaction score
really smooth ! just curious does anybody use spare parts app anymore ? also how would you get back to the stock theme . im running invertino

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
ROM is super fast, and snappy! Love everything about this except for the launcher. Installed LauncherPro and everything is now gravy... Thanks for the awesome ROM

mjsplicer78

Reaction score
I tried twice to install TQ. Being new to ROMS I asked a few friends with exp and know that sometimes it takes a while for a ROM to boot however I let it sit for 15 minutes (twice) at the tranquility screen with no progress beyond that.

Currently running FlyX ROM over OTA 2.2

"Ambitious, but rubbish"-Jezza