Traffic cam app

cbhershey

Reaction score
I used Traffic Buddy for the longest time. It provided a list of traffic cameras for most major cities in the US. However, now the app is dead and I'm having a hard time finding an adequate replacement.

Does anyone know of a great traffic cam app?

TIA!

OP
C

cbhershey

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out. Downloaded it and looks very neat, but I'm just wanting to know what traffic is looking like at specific intersections.

OP
C

cbhershey

Reaction score
The point is I want an app so that I can see traffic cameras, so when I'm driving in a city and have a passenger in the car, the passenger can pull up the app and see a traffic cam of the area we're going to drive in before we actually drive there.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
The point is I want an app so that I can see traffic cameras, so when I'm driving in a city and have a passenger in the car, the passenger can pull up the app and see a traffic cam of the area we're going to drive in before we actually drive there.

I like how u said the passenger in the car can pull up the app....LOL

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Ip Cam Viewer Lite is complicated to get to work... but it works~ or download you local news station app....they have traffic cams built into the app~ most of them do anyway~ I use (southcarolina)WCSC Live Five News app.... and it has cameras in it~

OR

You can download Traffic Buddy Demo In the market~.... Same thing as Traffic Buddy they just changed the name~ and now charging $3.99 :)

Last edited: