TRADE: Mint Moto Droid for N1

Genesys

Reaction score
Anyone have a N1 that they would like to trade for a mint Moto Droid?

Google gave me a Droid for having the DC developers conference canceled due to Snowpocalypse I, II, and III. While I greatly appreciate Google's generosity, I already have a Droid (the wife does too), so I don't have a great deal of use for a 3rd Droid.

Ideally, I would like to trade the mint Droid for a used N1. I realize the discrepancy, but hey, it never hurts to ask. Someone might really want a physical keyboard or something... Or the fantastic VZW network...

Anyway, send me PM if you would like to trade.

pyro6128

Reaction score
youre probably going to have to throw a little cash in there to even things out a bit. Just saying, or just sell it on ebay

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try craigslist...I'm not sure why people are trying to trade phones over a website like this, craigslist is much better

OP
Genesys

Genesys

Reaction score
If someone has a N1 and wants a little cash, I would consider it. I'm not going to break the bank... It's not as though there is a difference in functionality - especially with the recent update to 2.1

The only reason I want an N1 is so that I have a GSM Android phone for when I travel overseas. I would also trade my extra Droid for a Milestone, but I doubt there are many Milestone users that would want to trade for a phone that wouldn't work in their country.