TPU/Diztronic Case Replacement

terigox

Reaction score
Hey all thought I'd add this in here as well. The first TPU/Diztronic Nexus cases did not have enough room for the volume rocker, and people were having issues. I noticed today that they are releasing a new version that fixes this and is replacing everyone's cases! So for anyone that had this issue check out their site and it'll tell you how to contact them:
http://tpu-cases.com/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

msheldon

Reaction score
Nice of them. Good to see companies that do the right thing.

They don't have to worry about me though. I'm perfectly happy with my modded case :)

CSNeoM4A1

Reaction score
Also looked and couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

OP
T

terigox

Reaction score
Here's the "Version 2" mentioned

http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flexible-Revision-Protector-Packaging/dp/B0065PGWQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325174029&sr=8-1

When I emailed the guy I specifically asked about the cutouts and he is shipping me a "Revision 3" which has the volume cut out already (supposedly), although I do not see a "Revision 3" available to buy yet.... so we'll see.

I do commend Diztronic for replacing these, I hope those of you that don't get it in before today don't get cut off! They didn't do a very good job of letting their customers know they were giving replacements.

OP
T

terigox

Reaction score
Nice of them. Good to see companies that do the right thing.

They don't have to worry about me though. I'm perfectly happy with my modded case :)

I tried modding mine... didn't turn out so well. I'm not so handy with an Xacto Knife ;)

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
I just ordered the "revision 2 case" on Tuesday. I hope they send me the "revision 3" as I bought it with the intent of cutting out the volume rocker.

It shipped out yesterday, but not expected to get it til Jan 6th. I'll let you know what one I get.

bgrubb7

Reaction score
So I emailed Diztronic support about the recall. They asked for my Original Amazon Order # and within 5 minuters I received back in my inbox a UPS Tracking # saying it will ship out today! Now that's some Quality Customer Service for a $10 case!DancingNexus