touchscreen problem and headphone jack problem

sloffredo98

Reaction score
i got my d2g last year and had this problem for about his mouth but it has worsen in the last week. we ever i turn the phone the touch screen does what ever it whats and press random thing like a touch screen glitch when ever i sleep it and turn ti back on it goes away and returns in 5 seconds. what should i do i feel like drop kicking it in my yard. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! i don't want to spend any money because i just got beats by dre solo headphones:crying::angry:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Are you using a different charger? I've had issues when I used a non-moto charger (yes, strange, I know). It may actually be the headset as well; try a different headset. Beats by Dre are not the greatest thing since sliced bread. Might I suggest returning the Beats and saving yourself $50 and getting the the Pioneer HDJ500T? I use that with my D2G personally and have never had a problem with it. Sony XB500's aren't bad either. I know a few people that actually compared between Beats solo and the XB500. They told me the XB500 had better bass.

OP
sloffredo98

sloffredo98

Reaction score
yeh well i know but it happens with all my headphones koss steel behringer 2000xp and sony studios can i fix this problem and what about the touchscreen