Touchscreen Major Malfunctions

sweetdroid

Reaction score
Well,
I thought I was done and over wtih, samsung glyde issues, my droid decided to mimic my glyde and go crazy, opening apps, constantly dragging notifaction bar down and making it nearly impossible to do anything. So sadly ill be getting a refurb, i guess its for free, but after getting 8 refurbs in the past 2 years, i hope that the droid refurb actually works.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
please dont compare the droid to the glyde - that thing is a piece of work

did you try a factory reset to get back to stock?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well,
I thought I was done and over wtih, samsung glyde issues, my droid decided to mimic my glyde and go crazy, opening apps, constantly dragging notifaction bar down and making it nearly impossible to do anything. So sadly ill be getting a refurb, i guess its for free, but after getting 8 refurbs in the past 2 years, i hope that the droid refurb actually works.

This type of behaviour is usually caused by one of two things - an aftermarket charger or a screen protector. Have you used either one? Just curious...

OP
sweetdroid

sweetdroid

Reaction score
i used the 3 or 2 screens that verizon had and the standard charger. I havent had a screen protector in a while, because this screen is just simply great with out one, just like my ipod touch.

I only compare this to the glyde because they are reacting the same and both have capacitive touchscreens. droid has been far bettery than glyde. i went thru 5 glydes and they gagve me a refurb envy3 and that even took a crap.

OP
sweetdroid

sweetdroid

Reaction score
please dont compare the droid to the glyde - that thing is a piece of work

did you try a factory reset to get back to stock?

forgot to comment on this, yea i called verizon and we did that factory reset it took me 10 minutes to activate it because it tried dialing emergency numbers over, and over, and over.