Touchdown questions

stevo95

Reaction score
Couple of irritations with Touchdown, dont know if anyone has come acrorss these or knows how to fix

1. TD seems to download all of the image files from emails onto my SD card. Kind of annoying because everyone in my company has a standard signature consisting of several images so after a week I end up with literally hundreds of pictures downloaded to my SD card. This makes it hard to do anything with pics.

2. When you go to Touchdown settings, why does it automatically take you to the last touchdown screen you were viewing e.g. mail and calendar? Then when I hit back, it takes me out of Touchdown to the home menu. 2nd time I go to settings, I am at the settings page. Does anyone else have this problem?

TIA

MdicnMan

Reaction score

dylanthecat

Reaction score
The current version of Touchdown has this option under the advanced tab "exclude attachments from gallery" Much easier way to do it.

I can't get the second problem to happen. So from the main TD screen, you go to setting (the gear) and it takes you to an email screen? Could you clarify this please?

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
The current version of Touchdown has this option under the advanced tab "exclude attachments from gallery" Much easier way to do it.

I can't get the second problem to happen. So from the main TD screen, you go to setting (the gear) and it takes you to an email screen? Could you clarify this please?

Aha, nice, got it.

So the 2nd problem. I have an email widget and calendar widget for Touchdown on my primary home screen. Say I check my email and then decide i want to change some advanced options, I go to my apps screen, select the main touchdown app and instead of going to the page with "the gear", I will end up in email. I then select back screen and it takes me to my primary home page. The 2nd time I go to Touchdown in the apps screen, it will take me to "the gear" correctly. Kind of a minor irritation.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Seems I remember that in an earlier version, but I can't reproduce that now. What version are you running? I have 5.1.0000