total Droid X backup?

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
First, I have my flameproof suit on, and since it is summer, I am hot!!! I searched the FAQ for a result and I didn't see it.

The first thing I would like to do when I get my Droid X on July 15th is to do a complete backup of OS and Apps, etc. Is there a sticky on how to do this? I do know there are some backup programs, like Mybackup, but I wonder if anyone has used it on the basic Droid. A sticky on how to do it would be very useful. Thanks. Jim

nathank

Reaction score
First, I have my flameproof suit on, and since it is summer, I am hot!!! I searched the FAQ for a result and I didn't see it.

The first thing I would like to do when I get my Droid X on July 15th is to do a complete backup of OS and Apps, etc. Is there a sticky on how to do this? I do know there are some backup programs, like Mybackup, but I wonder if anyone has used it on the basic Droid. A sticky on how to do it would be very useful. Thanks. Jim

I too, am looking for an answer to this question.

JFDroid

Reaction score
There's no sticky on how to do this, but if you have the latest version of RSDlite , you can flash the newly leaked Droid X .sbf file at any time to restore it to completely untouched 2.1 .604 state.

RSDlite: http://androidoverdrive.com/downloads/RSDLite4.6.7z
2.1 .604 .sbf:Droid X

Hope that helps! This basically means if you do anything to hurt your phone, you should be able to safely flash this .sbf to get your phone back to running. Just don't mess up WHILE flashing the .sbf. Then you're toast :p