Total Disaster - Avoided!

Willyammer

Reaction score
Got the following email from a coworker. Figure Otter has been a sponsor of this site and since this is a totally unsolicited email, it would be ok to share -

Gentlemen, I am writing to officially endorse the Otter Case for the iPhone. As I was rushing to catch my flight, my phone popped out of its clip and bounced off the curb where it was promptly run over by an old pickup truck. Immediately after that, it was run over by a Corolla and thrown back to the curb. The Otter Case was destroyed. The iPhone..? Not a scratch. Not so much as a ding. Fired it right up and went about my business. $50 saved me $700 to replace my phone. I love when things work out…

I hadn't given 2nd thought to getting one of these but it will be at the top of my list, once I've decided which phone to get in the next few weeks! :p

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
who in theyre right mind would pay 700 for a iphone????????

People with different opinions than you about what best fits their personal lifestyle and preference? Something which you couldn't even assume a single thing about considering the countless possibilities that exist in the world?

Just a hunch?????????????

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums

hookerdj

Reaction score
i guess its a good savings though i will check out the case hopefully they will make one for the razr or nexus? whichever comes out first im due for a upgrade