To mods and admins.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had to check what sight I was on. Thought maybe I went to crackberry but guess not. I hope this thread gets deleted. Use a Pm instead.

None of us mind being called out really... When I make a mistake I live up to it. Though why should we delete this htread when a valid question was asked?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, it was slightly over the top... hehehe.

But I think you stick the average person into a mod role and they sink or swim pretty quick...

I modded the unregistered version of the HOME forum for a while for the owner. This board pales in comparison to one that allows anything to happen.

True, most of keeping the board in good shape is clean up, on my own site I finally gave up on the amount of spam comin in... took it down : (

I do stand ready though if called hehehe. I have the proper amount of intelligence mixed with proportional ineptitude, and a wry sense of, er, humor...

baniels

Reaction score
I think it would be a great addon to all forums if a new user could not start a new thread without having performed a minimum number of searches first.

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fantastic job, Mod Squad!!! As a member who trolls the boards several hours out of the day, I do appreciate the work that you do.

And to all of the newbies out there, ACTIVE TOPICS is your friend (found at the top of every page)! :icon_ poke:
Yes, "New Posts" is my button of choice.

Had to check what sight I was on. Thought maybe I went to crackberry but guess not. I hope this thread gets deleted. Use a Pm instead.
Really? I think there should be useful discussions that can benefit the community and not all just "droid this" nad "droid that". But thanks for playing.

None of us mind being called out really... When I make a mistake I live up to it. Though why should we delete this htread when a valid question was asked?
Thank you.

I think it would be a great addon to all forums if a new user could not start a new thread without having performed a minimum number of searches first.
Though I see where you're coming from, I don't agree with this. Many people are "forum savvy" and not allowing them to post would not only discourage them but possibly deny us the useful information they are willing to share.