titanium backup

chefjellynow

Reaction score
My phone is rooted, I have gb 595 and a theme going but titanium backup wont load up , it says im not rooted. I uninstalled it reinstalled it, cleared its data ect....cant figure this one out
any help appreciated
thanks

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Are you running the odexed version of. 595, I got the same message, busy box didnt install or wasnt recognized by most root apps, titanium, droid overclock..Don't even think about using the bootstrap app as it will put you in a bootloop. ***note I have heard if you uncheck USB debugging that doesn't happen but I went with the deodexed version and have had no issues***

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i have the deod .595
Now it is running but wont recognize my pro version lol
cant win today

thecadman99

Reaction score
Any fix? Deod .595 and TB says I don't have root rights

I don't understand why the appstore doesn't "remember" that I already bought pro.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any fix? Deod .595 and TB says I don't have root rights

I don't understand why the appstore doesn't "remember" that I already bought pro.

Did you keep your receipt? Everything I buy I keep in the archived mail on Gmail. If you have your receipt I think you can contact the dev and he will make it available for you. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

thecadman99

Reaction score
I'm sure its in my mail somewhere- funny thing is all the apps I have bought (or gotten in the free "daily") on the amazon appstore were right there when I logged in just had to redownload and install them.
thanks