RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
TitaniumBackup.png

Hey folks,

i assume most of you read my Review of Titanium Backup and as announced there we are going to giveaway 7 licenses of the Donate Version, with many cool features. I had long nights thinking "how I can do this giveaway?" So, THIS is now for VIP's only (Supporting Member) of droidforums.net. Here is what you can do to get one!

1. BE an Official Supporting Member of Droidforums
    premium.png
  2. Post ONE reason on this thread on why YOU should get a license of TI
  3. have fun!
ONLY post in this thread, when you can match the bill above, and only one post per person allowed, spam will be instantly deleted! The contest is on until next Sunday (April 11th) and the winners will be chosen by random.org

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
RinTinTigger

****UPDATE WITH THE WINNERS****

The winners are (chosen by random.org):

hogowner
MontyMo
specmac
Mojo
Big Cam
mwhartman
MNTNBKR

!!!PLEASE PM ME YOUR MAIL-ADRESSES!!!

MontyMo

Reaction score
I am a firm believer in backups. Having them simplified is desired.
Thanks
Monty

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I was one of the first to become a supported member. This site rocks.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I deserve one becasue I got this phone for all the cool features and do basically destroy my old BB. I swore I would just use whatever OS I got and not do any of the crazy rooting procedures, but the more I read the forum, the more my mind is being swayed.

Plus who doesn't need a backup.

smg69

Reaction score
I have so many spread sheets and music on my Droid it would take me days to replace it all, i need a good easy way to protect my information.

mkraffert

Reaction score
I travel a lot for work and in a lot of the places I go all I have to keep me busy is my Droid, so I end up doing a lot of ROM flashes. I'd definitely get good use from it.

hogowner

Reaction score
The only reason I need it is because Madoff ran off with all of my money and I can not afford the license and I also am a supporting member if random.org LOL LOL

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
As a member of the Rescue Squad at times I need to modify my phone so having Titanium would be helpful in protecting my phone should I get too involved in providing solutions.

RedBull

Reaction score
Would love one just because I'm so addicted to flashing my phone, I'm obsessed! I need an intervention! That...and I have to ask permission to spend MY money from my girl everytime...lol

Love the Madoff reason in the earlier post...that one gets kudos...lol

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I can give you a reason why I SHOULDN'T win a donate version... I already have it!

But this is a great idea, and a great app too. The comfort in knowing that EVERYTHING is backed up is pretty nice.

Droid On!

Status
Not open for further replies.