Titanium Backup and restoring Apps

Isak73

Reaction score
Im on Gummy which I love and I also use titanium backup for switching between roms but I have a question that's probably fairly dumb. When I updated to the new release last week my apps began restoring on their own instead of me going into titanium and doing it on my own. Is there a way to disable the apps from restoring after a wipe one by one from the market so I can just batch restore? The way it restored was very slow obviously with each app being re downloaded and the app data wasn't there. Thanks ahead of time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Zane_Grey

Reaction score
Uncheck the restore my Google account to this phone after you wipe and sign in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
Isak73

Isak73

Reaction score
Ok thanks will that not affect my contacts and other necessary items from restoring?

thisiswang

Reaction score
Ok thanks will that not affect my contacts and other necessary items from restoring?

to my knowledge it does. but you can go into account settings and turn it back on

mdroid28

Reaction score
I usually just go into market first thing and click cancel all downloads. Then proceed with Titanium.

Zane_Grey

Reaction score

If contacts dont restore just go into accounts and sync and check the contacts under your Gmail account and sync.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

RaptorKC

Reaction score
just skip signing into your account when you first bootup. The best thing to do is before you install a new ROM is to create a new Titanium_update.zip (Menu >More in Titanium). then after your wipes, and installing new Rom, while still in recovery install that titanium.zip too. then boot up, don't sign in, restore all apps and user data, then you can sign in. Works great.

OP
Isak73

Isak73

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone!