Thunderbolt to Apple

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
My girlfriend has a Thunderbolt with about 2000 photographs stored on the SD Card. Can we plug the thunderbolt into her Apple desktop computer and upload all her photos?

Anytime I've plugged an Android phone into her Apple computer it always trashes the SD Card and I have to format the card and start over.

Anyone ever do this??

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's hard to say what will happen, especially because it's an Apple. It may not recognize the SD card format and may require you to format it first.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I had no problem using my Thunderbolt on my MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion, it always shows up as an external disk that I can browse.

countryboy_

Reaction score
Countryboy

Load Dropbox on both they will transfer automaticaly , infact put Dropbox on everything you will have a copy in everything.....

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Depending on the OS of MAC you can try android transfer.... I know a lot of people use that and really like it

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The SD Card *Should* be formatted in Fat32 which both Windows and OS X can read/write, you should not have an issue. The issue is when you get to larger volumes like external hard drives which are formatted NTFS for Windows and HFS+ for OS X that have a hard time reading/writing back and forth between the two operating systems (these larger volumes can't be formatted in Fat32).