Those with the battery charger and Y-Cable..

CJLee89

Reaction score
How does the phone fare with switching batteries? Does the phone read full when you switch in a freshly charged battery?

I'm just worried I will over charge one of the batteries by switching them out daily.

condor12

Reaction score
It does read full and I don't see any reason changing them daily would hurt anything. I've been getting about 3-4 hours per charge but that's with constant use. Can't put it down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

droidtom

Reaction score
I'm using it. Its fantastic. I actually don't bother with the y cable. Just make sure one battery is hot when the other needs changing. I'm getting fantastic battery life since I've been doing it this way

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bicycleray

Reaction score
Love it, figure paying $50 for 4 more hours and a bigger battery door was a waste compared to $40 for adding the battery of the same size and a secondary charger so one battery is always charged.

Plus the battery charger doubles as a stand that I use all the time!

Swyped from my Nexus!

skaman9876

Reaction score
I love the Y cable, I gave my fiancee my Bionic so now we can simultaneously charge our phones off the same cord, can't argue with that. Plus i'm a sick bastard and bought the spare battery with charger and the extended battery. I've pretty much just been using the extended battery lately and the other two batteries are just sitting dormant. I've been able to make it through a whole day of usage without having to touch a charger, which I thank DroidTh3ory for all his hard work on such a beautiful ROM... love that guy (no homo).

imreddy

Reaction score
I love the battery charger and y-cable. I couldn't imagine getting an extended battery. It's not worth it and a 2nd battery and stand alone charger is more beneficial. Definitely a good buy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums