thnking of downgrading back to froyo...

jwgraves

Reaction score
Been running the GB update provided by TBH but since I still can't get my wireless tether to work, so I'm thinking of downgrading back to froyo, just not sure exactly how (rsdlite and sbf?) and if I do so, will I lose all my phone's data.....

any thoughts from others out there ?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been running the GB update provided by TBH but since I still can't get my wireless tether to work, so I'm thinking of downgrading back to froyo, just not sure exactly how (rsdlite and sbf?) and if I do so, will I lose all my phone's data.....

sbf is what you need to do. And you'll have to find the correct file. TBH app may have it.

heyyclifford

Reaction score

I say jusst stick it out my friend. Soon enough im sure someone will figure out how to tether GB.

Sent from my DROID Pro

OP
J

jwgraves

Reaction score
I'm loving GB so much over Froyo that maybe I should just be patient and wait for someone to figure this one out....I can live a little longer without my tethering. But at least I now know how to do it and all the implications. Thanks everyone.

StingRay

Reaction score
Unless you really need tether, I think you made the right choice...so far Gingerbread is amazing!

To me the jump to GB is a bigger one than the jump we made to Froyo...the look, layout and overall "experience" is more impressive...

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL