This is completely user error

Reaction score
I have this problem when making a phone call. I'll be talking on the phone and I guess my cheek hits the "add call" button and the phone goes to the number pad screen, I know this because my caller on the other end can't hear me. I have to quickly back out of it back to the call screen for them to hear me. Like I said this is all my doing but are any of you doing this or have some kind of solution. Once I the caller having trouble hearing me I know exactly what it is; thats how constant it is.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
your screen shouldn't even be on when you're on the phone. The sensor will darken the screen.

OP
O
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought, there shouldn't even be away for me to touch anything, but it does happen in the middle of my phonecalls. I'll be talking to my wife and suddenly she can't here me, I take the phone away and see the phone number pad, i back out of that screeen and she can hear my again. Weirdest thing. It doesn't happen all the time, just a few

MInkyboi

Reaction score
try pressing the lock button at the top and see if it works too

OP
O
Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust the sensativity of the sensor that makes it black out. I just called my wife and if i put my finger over it it will black out but i held it up to my head and looked down to see if it goes off and it just doesn't. I guess i have a funny shaped head or ear or something.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust the sensativity of the sensor that makes it black out. I just called my wife and if i put my finger over it it will black out but i held it up to my head and looked down to see if it goes off and it just doesn't. I guess i have a funny shaped head or ear or something.

you wear glasses? maybe a crazy light refraction or something hitting the screen just right... just grasping at straws

MInkyboi

Reaction score

try giving screebl a try. its a nifty app that i use to help with this problem