Thinking about getting a Incredible??

droid master

Reaction score
I have had the Moto Droid since the launch, I absolutely love it to death, I had a Storm prior to my Droid !! Just recently had a accident and cracked the screen So I am thinking about getting a Incredible wat do u think pros and cons ?? Thanks​

Opps Mods please move to general Incredible, Thanks​

Last edited:

givmedew

Reaction score
I have had the Moto Droid since the launch, I absolutely love it to death, I had a Storm prior to my Droid !! Just recently had a accident and cracked the screen So I am thinking about getting a Incredible wat do u think pros and cons ?? Thanks​

Opps Mods please move to general Incredible, Thanks​

Not sure why on earth you need other people to tell you what to do but my opinion is this!

You need to buy a phone when it first comes out so that you get the most enjoyment out of it. ... See the problem is that you have waited so long that the Droid X is already out and rooted. The Droid 2 is on its way the Samsung should be coming and then around the corner could possibly be a 4g compatible device and a 2ghz phone.

Also there is a good chance that this phone with its horrible battery life and awesome screen may have a not so awesome screen and even worse battery life by the time you get it. Good chance the Samsung AMOLED will be a SONY TFT.

All this and the phone you have now capable of being faster than any current Verizon phone.

If you are thinking about upgrading your phone I would recommend that you first root your droid install a 1ghz kernal and a conservative and stable build of froyo. The bottom line is my Droid overclocked to 1.1 and running jrummy froyo is the fastest phone I own. My girlfriend is using it now I have had an Incredible since the first week of april on my business line and have had a Droid X on my personal line since the day after the launch and I like the Droid X more than anything I have ever owned just because of how detailed the OS is. Motorola thought of EVERYTHING the car dock is awesome. They have a option that basically has mylock built into the phone so you can wake the phone without slide to unlock. The screen is just huge it has the most powerful noise cancelling. HDMI output just awesome

anyways though still your phone will outbenchmark my phone if you overclock it and run froyo.