think i messed up!

slavepup

Reaction score
if i did the manual update 2.2 for the moto droid, will i still recieve the over the air, cause the update i got didnt come with all the new widgets and no flash....

Googleaddict

Reaction score
if i did the manual update 2.2 for the moto droid, will i still recieve the over the air, cause the update i got didnt come with all the new widgets and no flash....

What widgets are you talking about? All the ones that were supposed to come with froyo are there, and the update doesn't come with flash, you have to download it from a website. Let me find the link..

ConqSoft

Reaction score
The Verizon OTA will include Flash in the package, but you can get it for yours now. Just search here on the site for a link to download it, or wait until it shows up in the Market.

OP
S

slavepup

Reaction score
i tried

i tried to get it on the market and my phone just says requested item cant be found, and for the widgets the flashlight, and a few others i scanned across that wasnt in there when i looked.... just kinda freaked, so will it offer me the ota since i already updated?

iPirate

Reaction score
you wont get the OTA update because you already got it.

there isn't going to be a different version, this one was found because someone got the OTA update...

OP
S

slavepup

Reaction score
k

so i shouldnt go back to 2.1 to get the 2.2 ota then right i should be good

iPirate

Reaction score
you got everything that is coming...

if you go back then get the OTA update you will be where you are now

R_G

Reaction score
Flash

qrcode

eliassami5

Reaction score
The Verizon OTA will include Flash in the package, but you can get it for yours now. Just search here on the site for a link to download it, or wait until it shows up in the Market.

...wrong info

The manual update to 2.2 is exactly what you would have gotten if you waited to get the OTA update. Flash still isnt in the market yet, dont know when they will put it up, but download it from the link above. Chrome to phone is also not in the market so just google it and you will get a download link from googles developers website.