There Is Any One-Click Root For Milestone?

nathanpc

Reaction score
Hello,
I saw that many Android devices, like Desire and the G1, have the 1-Click root feature. Since I don't want to flash any ROM on my device, because the last time I tried to do a flash was on an iPAQ(not the one that I have now, but was the same model), it bricked. Since that, I promised that I would never flash any ROM on my devices, also I don't want to loose all the contacts, photos, videos, applications and other things that I got on my Milestone. So, I want to know if there is any 1-Click rooting tool for the Motorola Milestone.

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos

Banksy

Reaction score
As for flashing a ROM you wouldn't lose contacts because they would be saved to your Google account.

But I don't see why you couldn't root it just like the Motorola Droid 1 because it is the EXACT same with a different provider.

Thats my thoughts, but I have not seen anything about the milestone so i wouldn't know.

Calakato

Reaction score
OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Just beware, these one click rooters usually become obsolete once (AND) every time an update is released for our phones. And it's too bad the xda dev didn't give credit to Steven Krammer for the RATC file, he's DA man.

Personally, I'll just do it the manual way.

Rec'd A855 Nov 9, 2009, rooted ~ Dec 9, 2009