[THEME] Yankees Theme

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just released a yankees theme. Some new notification icons, lock/unlock stuff, answer/decline icons, other animations, and yankee colors throughout. Simplistic theme, but it looks good I think. Much thanks to xxnonamexx from droidforums for his ideas, and also to D-Com (droidbook) for his help.

Download it here

Screenshots:

CAP201007052054.png

CAP2010070520561.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'll see what i can do if i get some time :)

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
This theme is awesome. I like the earlier release where the notification bar was navy blue with white text. I know the earlier release had FC issues with the phone theme did you find out a fix for it? Thanks for all of the hard work.

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
This theme is awesome. I like the earlier release where the notification bar was navy blue with white text. I know the earlier release had FC issues with the phone theme did you find out a fix for it? Thanks for all of the hard work.

I'll be re-releasing with the blue background later today. It'll probably be a UD only theme though, as I'm not sure how to incorporate text color changes into a theme itself (i know its service.jar or something but no idea how to do that). I'll post up both versions, make a couple of more changes and have it up later tonight.

The phone thing still causes the FC, but a battery pull fixes it. I really don't know why it happens, as all I'm doing in that apk is changing out two pictures (the answer/decline icons), nothing more nothing less. The only thing I can assume is com.phone is always running so when you change it it causes a FC, but the battery pull does the trick. If anyone has any idea how to fix that it would be appreciated! I wouldn't even know how to begin to fix that, as my theme doesn't touch anything other than those two pictures in that apk...

Last edited:

DroidFan88

Reaction score
Even though I'm a Red Sox fan, I have to say, you did a good job with that. Looks good.

Now if you could only do a background of Varitek jamming his catcher's mitt into A-Rods face, that would be awesome! :icon_eek:

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm a Red Sox fan, I have to say, you did a good job with that. Looks good.

Now if you could only do a background of Varitek jamming his catcher's mitt into A-Rods face, that would be awesome! :icon_eek:

I could do that, and as a follow up I could have a-rod putting varitek in a headlock and using his face as a punching bag haha...dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
It works great in UD extremem froyo as it has the color wheel to change the notification colors etc. It should work on all ROMS.

chewy74

Reaction score
i felt dirty just coming in here
;)

GO SOX!