[THEME} TruBlue_v0.6.2 for Bugless Beast v0.6.2 ..w/InvertedMarket v2.2.7

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for BuglessBeast v0.6.2 (D1 & *DInc ;) )
- update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;)
*This should work with the Incredible as well, Nandroid first if you try ;)

****IMPORTANT PLEASE READ****
Pete added lots of ringtones to this ROM, thus the system partition internal memory will be low after loading the ROM, so I would recommend moving most if not all of the ringtones and notification tones (system/media/audio/ringtones & notifications folders) to your sdcard (sdcard/media/audio/ringtones & notifications folders) before installing ANY themes over this ROM. 15 MBs free should be good.

TruBlue_Beast_BBv06.2

* APKs included in this theme....other than Framework-res
AppWidgetPicker.apk
Contacts.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
LatinIme.apk - *TruBlu Glass Keyboard Graphics by Adroid (Thanks Bro)
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Vending.apk -*(TruBlue version InvertedMarket v2.2.7 -credit also to thebowers
and various other themers for the initial inversion of this app)

* If you wanted other APKs themed you can install a theme by one of the other fine themers for those APKs, then install mine over theirs to get the TruBlue part ...;) ...
*the codes for this light blue is ff0099ff and regular blue is ff0066cc......

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
23212d1293039552-theme-trublu_beast_v06-bugless-beast-v0-6-1-w-invertedmarket-v2-2-7-snap20101220_171128.png
23213d1293039585-theme-trublu_beast_v06-bugless-beast-v0-6-1-w-invertedmarket-v2-2-7-snap20101220_171320.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've also added the fix for Ad Block, so now the apps won't display the ads...

Last edited:

fucco

Reaction score
Just noticed I lost my clock after install. Any suggestions to get it back

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just noticed I lost my clock after install. Any suggestions to get it back

I took it off..... I can make you an MM to reapply the clock....in white like before?

fucco

Reaction score
a mm of the clock would be great. I switched back temporailiy to 6.1 I was runnin into little problems with 6.2 My battery shot from 50 -20% in 5 min. Anyway this will be good when 6.2 is fixed

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
a mm of the clock would be great. I switched back temporailiy to 6.1 I was runnin into little problems with 6.2 My battery shot from 50 -20% in 5 min. Anyway this will be good when 6.2 is fixed

Did you recalibrate your battery in 6.2?

fucco

Reaction score
no, do u mean wipe the battery stats? Also, where is the option in 6.2 to default store apps to sd card?

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
no, do u mean wipe the battery stats? Also, where is the option in 6.2 to default store apps to sd card?

Wipe the battery stats and do a complete power cycle (i.e. fully charge, wipe stats, and fully discharge). Pete has a 'wipe battery stats' in the ROMToolkit now. As to the apps location I think I saw that he removed that and it now defaults to let the system decide (which I had it set to anyway... 1/2 my apps didn't work in 6.1 when installed on the sdcard).

fucco

Reaction score
yeah i have 85% of my apps on the sd card, there is not enough room on the droid for all of them . I liked having it default to the sdcard

teege3

Reaction score
for some reason, every time i install this i cant get past the motorola M on the reboot. Any ideas? I've never had this happen on any theme before.

fucco

Reaction score
Read the instructiins. U need to move ur ringtones. Not enuf memoiry otherwise to run this

wildman

Reaction score
Is there any other way to move the ringtones and notifications? I tried Astro, that doesn't do it, and when I go into the terminal the screen font is so small I can't see it. Using a magnifying glass is not a option. Any way to make the terminal screen font larger?

fucco

Reaction score
app called root exploter. Like astro but also allows u to accsess the system storage

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
for some reason, every time i install this i cant get past the motorola M on the reboot. Any ideas? I've never had this happen on any theme before.

RootExplorer is well worth the couple bucks...

For Terminal Emulator to increase the font size press menu/preferneces/font size...

let me know if anyone needs the commands for Terminal to copy those tones folders to SDCard, then delete them from the system partition...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, for those that prefer to have their status bar clock back, here's an update.zip for the services.jar file that includes the stock clock... I've made it back to stock white for this update.zip...

TruBlue_BBv0.6.2_W-clock.zip