mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
LMAO...
you can tell schools out for the summer..
Sorry about calling you Mr. !
Ps. I don't ride high horses. I don't don't think any equine should abuse drugs. Miniature Ponys can do what they want, but I think horses should be held to a higher standard.
Speaking of great support, how's your training bra working out MS. Skyline? Just joking, don't get bent out of shape!

bluskyline21

Reaction score
LMAO...
you can tell schools out for the summer..
Sorry about calling you Mr. !
Ps. I don't ride high horses. I don't don't think any equine should abuse drugs. Miniature Ponys can do what they want, but I think horses should be held to a higher standard.
Speaking of great support, how's your training bra working out MS. Skyline? Just joking, don't get bent out of shape!

Wow, just...wow. "Don't get bent out of shape" with the attempted age-related insults in your response. Okaaay. Good thing they don't apply to me!

Moving on, to the future ppl that *might* have an issue with Swype: Back it up when u install 595 and if it doesn't work, just uninstall the "themed" one and restore the stock.

griz.droidx

Reaction score
Would love to see this ported to other rom's or even CM7, I used it on an early Lib build, and on Zombiestomped. I absolutely love it. My only gripe, is that the icons in the settings menu aren't colored, Other than that it was awesome. I love the look though don't get me wrong, But would like to see some colored icons in the notification bar and settings menu. Kinda like the watermarked theme. This wold look good mixed with crimson, and using icons from watermarked. or Sense roms. Thanks for your work. I really need to learn how to theme. TO give you guys a break and to lea Nice work man I have the older files for this tucked away in an archive somewhere, as well as the theme as downloaded from the custozip from ZS

t0cableguy

Reaction score
Wanna try this theme!

would like this theme for stock deodexed gb .596, and btw droidfiles is down for a few days so the links aren't working or i would just try this on it myself.