Theme SS's?

Pesti13nce

Reaction score
I LOVE the toolbox option in Liberty i'm just curious i've found a few of the SS's for some of the themes but are there any more? Like the mystery beast, UD, watermarked, and some of the other ones. Randomly checking out the themes and then switching back if I don't care for them can be a bit time consuming.

OP
P

Pesti13nce

Reaction score
Ok so i found a few in the DX forums, my next question is there and easier way to switch between themes?

bookie

Reaction score
The only way is thru the liberty tools or do it manually thru koush's bootstrap. Either way takes a little time.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Pixelion

Reaction score
There's a thread called THEMES- MIRRORS that has screenshots of some themes. In the same thread you can download the themes to your computer, then put the .zip in your sdcard and install it in Recovery mode by selecting "install update.zip from sdcard"

That's about as easy as it gets.

dschleis

Reaction score
You can also download it on your phone or on your computer using one of the mirrors, then put it into liberty/downloads on your sd card using Astro. Then, go into the Liberty toolbox, hit the theme that you downloaded, and it will immediately reboot and install that theme, it's a piece of cake.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I LOVE the toolbox option in Liberty i'm just curious i've found a few of the SS's for some of the themes but are there any more? Like the mystery beast, UD, watermarked, and some of the other ones. Randomly checking out the themes and then switching back if I don't care for them can be a bit time consuming.

all of the themes available in the toolbox are in the gummyjar sections with screenshots...