[Theme] Smoked Glass

JDLUKE

Reaction score
I added a new version of ESPN sportscenter and made it into an update.zip so it is easier to install

- ESPN-ScoreCenter_1.0.4_Smoked_Glass.zip - update.zip format (smoked glass widget)

The market automatically updated ESPN ScoreCenter and i tried to flash the update zip again but it says that the update is mandatory. Could you update this or tell me how to fix it? sorry for buggin you so much about it, i just love the themed widget.

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
No sure what would do this. Maybe did you have it installed from the market when you applied this. I still have it installed and i didn't get anything about an update.

Iwho?

Reaction score
Can we get your pandora themed app updated to the current version please? Especially since its suppose to be a bit more froyo friendly. :)

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
1. My ESPN did the same thing. Mandaroy update removed the Smoked theme.

2. Another question, oddly sports related, my Live Scores Notifications use Black text it seems in the notification bar and i can barely read the score. I am assuming there isn't much I could do with this as BB doesn't allow you to customize much.

ace2525

Reaction score
Any word on how to install smoked glass without reverting to the poorly lit backlight settings.. PETE why did you make the brightness so low by default!!!

Alastrionia

Sourcery Themer / Designr
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installed theme and some extras
Works wonderfully :)
Loving the style.

Only problem/concern - the default image you have showing I can't find or use. It's using my original picture as the wallpaper.

Is it hiding in there somewhere? Or was it a specific download??

youngmoney

Reaction score
This theme hasn't worked for me so I would suggest have a good backup before installing and use caution

JDLUKE

Reaction score
I'm sorry for bugging you so much, but could you update the .zip for ESPN ScoreCenter 1.0.5 please? I would really appreciate it! :)

audioman42

Reaction score
Installed it, got a black screen, had to restore my nandroid backup. Still no theme.

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
I added updated Pandora and ESPN to the first post. I also put up a patch for the brightness (at least i think...it all looks the same to me ;-) )

ellipsis

Reaction score
Love this theme, thanks for the Pandora fix! Any chance of a WeatherBug text fix as well?