lockman

Reaction score
With a Honeycomb wallpaper.

B]G]

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh my gosh I love the theme. One thing I did notice is GB keyboard seems to forces close all the time. Swype works fine but I just thought id tell you. The theme is amazing I love it.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
thanks for informing me i will look into it more and get back with you on the force closing issue, i have it to, it plagued me on my first theme, and it seems to have followed me again, once i figure it out i will let you know something ^_^

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
since fabs site is down, there is no way to reinstall the gingerbread keyboard, so i updated the download to where i removed the latinime.apk so you may try to reinstall the theme and see if you can install the gingerbread keyboard, or the aosp keyboard

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
once fabs site comes back online i do believe if you reinstall the gingerbread keyboard, it will no longer force close, thanks to bouchigo for tellin me about the issue with apex, it doesnt like when it seems a different type of keyboard than the one already installed

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
like i promised once it came back online i would test it :) since the toolbox is back, i got the keyboard working, its quite simple.

just download the keyboard from the toolbox and thats all you got to do ^_^

if you run into problems, redownload Rogue Cell X² for the updated version with the latinime.apk removed
if your current version has the latinime.apk it should be replaced by what you download from the toolbox, let me know if anyone has any problems out of this

KevTN

Reaction score
If I want install over watermarkd theme anything special I need to do?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
nope it will install over any theme, just know there arent alot of themed apk's so you will still have your previously themed apk's

awc.318

Reaction score
Install issues

When I install the Rogue Cell X2 i do not appear to get the full install. my toolbar on the home screen still is the stock liberty black and yellow toolbar. Please advise.