[Theme] Rogue Cell X² - Liberty 1.5

voidedsaint

Reaction score
Rogue Cell X²
Liberty Rogue Cell X² revamped to add a newer battery Icon, and much more modifications to images

kejar31 and Jrummy16 - for the production of Liberty
faber78 - for all the theme tutorials and the help from before!
bouchigo - Without your help on doing the .9's i dont think i could have published this, and for the help with the clock color! i have learned alot from you thank you!
Droid Does!! - For all your help and guidance on the original Rogue Cell X

The Lock Screen doesnt seem to apply the images i made for some reason, i cannot find them, so if bouchigo or faber can see where the problem is, please let me know!

Installation:

1. Download file(s) and place the .zip files on the root of your sd card
2. Reboot into Clockwork recovery
3. Go to system and mount and mount system (should read unmount if done correctly) Just to be safe I would recommended this step.
4. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard
5. Install RogueCellX
6. ENJOY!
snap20110327_233224.png

snap20110328_001639.png

snap20110328_001643.png

snap20110328_001646.png

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
Rogue Cell X² - Numbered Battery
Liberty Rogue Cell X² revamped to add a newer battery Icon, and much more modifications to images

kejar31 and Jrummy16 - for the production of Liberty
faber78 - for all the theme tutorials and the help from before!
bouchigo - Without your help on doing the .9's i dont think i could have published this, and for the help with the clock color! i have learned alot from you thank you!
Droid Does!! - For all your help and guidance on the original Rogue Cell X

The Lock Screen doesnt seem to apply the images i made for some reason, i cannot find them, so if bouchigo or faber can see where the problem is, please let me know!

Installation:

1. Download file(s) and place the .zip files on the root of your sd card
2. Reboot into Clockwork recovery
3. Go to system and mount and mount system (should read unmount if done correctly) Just to be safe I would recommended this step.
4. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard
5. Install RogueCellX
6. ENJOY!
snap20110328_001023.png

nordy420

Reaction score
Alright voided, you are the man. Thanks for the red. Are you gonna have one for 2.0 as well?

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
once it comes out, though i think the liberty devs will wait til we have root on gingerbread and develop the rom for it. :p

so it may be a little while longer lol

nordy420

Reaction score
once it comes out, though i think the liberty devs will wait til we have root on gingerbread and develop the rom for it. :p

so it may be a little while longer lol

I do not know for sure, but Mobile Sensei put a date in one of his posts. 3.29.11. I think we will get 2.0 on froyo. Either way I am going to use this theme because it is dope, thanks again for your hard work man, if I can talk the better half into it I will try to swing a donation.

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
i appreciate the kind words :)

but really no need for a donation, i do this in my spare time as a hobby, i wont be doing much of it here soon, as i got a gym membership. but regardless once the new gingerbread roms come out i will implement the themes for them ^_^