[Theme] Rogue Cell X² - Liberty 1.5

voidedsaint

Reaction score
Rogue Cell X² - Liberty 1.5
This is a Ported to Liberty Rogue Cell X revamped to add a newer battery Icon, and much more modifications to images

kejar31 and Jrummy16 - for the production of Liberty
faber78 - for all the theme tutorials and the help from before!
bouchigo - Without your help on doing the .9's i dont think i could have published this, i have learned alot from you thank you!
Droid Does!! - For all your help and guidance on the original Rogue Cell X

Installation:

1. Download file(s) and place the .zip files on the root of your sd card
2. Reboot into Clockwork recovery
3. Go to system and mount and mount system (should read unmount if done correctly) Just to be safe I would recommended this step.
4. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard
5. Install RogueCellX
6. ENJOY!

I apologize for the small images, i resized them to attach them to this site, and it didnt work so yeah
snap20110315_191508.png

snap20110315_191728.png

snap20110315_191746.png

snap20110315_191258.png

snap20110315_191401.png

snap20110315_191405.png

snap20110315_191710.png

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
Rogue Cell X² - Liberty 1.5
This is a Ported to Liberty Rogue Cell X revamped to add a newer battery Icon, and much more modifications to images

kejar31 and Jrummy16 - for the production of Liberty
faber78 - for all the theme tutorials and the help from before!
bouchigo - Without your help on doing the .9's i dont think i could have published this, i have learned alot from you thank you!
Droid Does!! - For all your help and guidance on the original Rogue Cell X

Installation:

1. Download file(s) and place the .zip files on the root of your sd card
2. Reboot into Clockwork recovery
3. Go to system and mount and mount system (should read unmount if done correctly) Just to be safe I would recommended this step.
4. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard
5. Install RogueCellX
6. ENJOY!

I apologize for the small images, i resized them to attach them to this site, and it didnt work so yeah
snap20110315_192322.png

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
If anyone finds any errors please let me know!
i only ported the theme. so i dont know if anything is messed up considering i am not using liberty

Reaction score
This looks like an awesome theme. Love the colors. Might have to give this a spin later.
+1

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nordy420

Reaction score
If this was red I would be all over it. I think red looks better in a theme. Awesome theme, thanks for porting and adding to the selection.

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
well i may consider making it in more colors, just know the work that it takes to do this with a full time job kinda time consuming :p but i will work on some colors for ya ^_^

nordy420

Reaction score
No hurries and I feel your pain. I am a full time student and have a full time job. Time is hard to come by these days. Thanks in advanced and if you could incorporate some crystal x red and red x into this theme I think it would reign as the ultimate red liberty theme. I keep switching between the two because neither is better and cannot decide which one to keep.

OP
V

voidedsaint

Reaction score
No hurries and I feel your pain. I am a full time student and have a full time job. Time is hard to come by these days. Thanks in advanced and if you could incorporate some crystal x red and red x into this theme I think it would reign as the ultimate red liberty theme. I keep switching between the two because neither is better and cannot decide which one to keep.

well i will begin developing it will take some time, but not that long im sure

nordy420

Reaction score

well i will begin developing it will take some time, but not that long im sure

Ok voidedsaint, I will be watching for it and thanks in advanced.

shadews

Reaction score
Hey will this theme work on the new liberty or is there a new version coming out soon?