[Theme] Intrigue by yakitori [wip]

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha. Crown is good. I also recommend forty creek. Very smooth and sweet. Not too expensive either. I like beer too...I just end up drinking a lot of it. Lol

Sent from my Droid

taekang

Reaction score
so i saw the look of this theme and I liked it, but I can't get the framework to install and I'm basically left with just the themed applications with the same blue status bar, menu, etc.

I was able to install the kuro theme with no problems, but after multiple attempts on installing the intrigue theme I only see an update to the apps.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so i saw the look of this theme and I liked it, but I can't get the framework to install and I'm basically left with just the themed applications with the same blue status bar, menu, etc.

I was able to install the kuro theme with no problems, but after multiple attempts on installing the intrigue theme I only see an update to the apps.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You can extract the framework-Res.apk from my zip and copy to /system /framework to overwrite your current framework. Or you need to free up space on your system partition

Sent from my Droid

brad r

Reaction score
What's the volume control widget in the 4th screenshot?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Audiomanager pro

Sent from my Droid

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
be sure you update to v1.1

Includes themed market, themed settings (power controls), updated some phone images, as well as updated to the latest Pandora version from market v1.5.4 themed (added black background back into music list so you can use any color wallpaper and still see your list.

Only thing I have left to complete for this theme is some of the menu icons are white with white background...they should all be consistently gray (I noticed this is due to some app theme work...not in the framework, IE gmail)...I will work on this and release the final version of Intrigue sometime this week.

I will begin my work on my other project themes for SS.

Ive given it thought and will be doing these:

1st. A black/chrome theme with some SS orange accents (minor touches), I decided to do this because when I was a teenager my dad had this Monte Carlo SS, and I loved the orange color SS and pinstripe with the black. That and I used to drive the piss out of that car lol (im sure he knew it)

2nd. A red/chrome/black theme

I have not decided on names for them yet...and they will start to come together more as they grow...and I will just follow where I feel like it...whatever I think looks cool...then I will release tester versions for them.

Thank you all for your downloads, kind words, ideas, criticism, and support!

tbone73

Reaction score
be sure you update to v1.1

Includes themed market, themed settings (power controls), updated some phone images, as well as updated to the latest Pandora version from market v1.5.4 themed (added black background back into music list so you can use any color wallpaper and still see your list.

Only thing I have left to complete for this theme is some of the menu icons are white with white background...they should all be consistently gray (I noticed this is due to some app theme work...not in the framework, IE gmail)...I will work on this and release the final version of Intrigue sometime this week.

I will begin my work on my other project themes for SS.

Ive given it thought and will be doing these:

1st. A black/chrome theme with some SS orange accents (minor touches), I decided to do this because when I was a teenager my dad had this Monte Carlo SS, and I loved the orange color SS and pinstripe with the black. That and I used to drive the piss out of that car lol (im sure he knew it)

2nd. A red/chrome/black theme

I have not decided on names for them yet...and they will start to come together more as they grow...and I will just follow where I feel like it...whatever I think looks cool...then I will release tester versions for them.

Thank you all for your downloads, kind words, ideas, criticism, and support!
RIGHT ON..... I can't wait. Have you had time to look into a chrome Honeycomb android logo?

weezyldroid27

Reaction score
Hey yakitori may I have the apk for the phone dailer. That grey and black will go well with my SS 4.96 with white themed adw. Would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sure thanks for asking

Sent from my Droid