{Theme} Infinite Cha0s - Lots of screenies - for UD 3.0.0

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This might possibly be the most thorough theme to date. With well over 80% of the framework-res, Settings, and SystemUI apks themed, if you can't tell the difference between this and stock...you need some help! ;)

For UD 3.0 on the OG Droid(Thanks Rafficax, forgot this little part ;) )
Features:
White highlights with a thin black border for all items.
White bounce animations.
White progress bars.
Brand new, never before seen styles of:
-3G - The hologram deck lights up and shines on the 3G when it connects.
-Battery - 20% per ring. 20% ring is yellow. 10% is half of a red ring.
-Down/upload animations feature 5 arrows that light up in succession.
Lots of cool icons.
Completely themed Settings and Status bar, including all power widgets.
Too much more to list...

Shootme3 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

Shootme2 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

Shootme1 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

So, without further ado: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/updateUD.zip This is to be applied via Recovery. I know it works in Clockwork. I am not very familiar with SPR (at all) so am not sure about that. It is signed, so I don't forsee any issues, but I am sure it goes without saying that anyone interested in flashing this should absolutely do a nandroid backup. If you don't, you'll have no sympathy from me. :p Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking...

Mirror: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

SF Gothican Font zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/SFGothicanFont.zip Flash in Recovery.

Last edited:
OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Shootme5 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

Shootme4 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

Shootme6 by es0tericcha0s, on Flickr

I want to thank all my friends that put up with my constant questions of, "Does this look good?", "What do you think of this?", and so on and so forth.
Special thanks to (in no particular order): Jearl75, Kruby, DroidVicious, JohnGalt, DroidDoes!!, vinylfreak89, and Rhonda D. If I forgot anyone, sorry, it wasn't intentional. Also thanks to Blackdroid and all the great devs here at Droidforums. You guys rock! One last thanks...to any and everyone that made the random icons I found from Google Image Search. Appreciate it!

Next up...app theming. Enjoy!

PSS. If there is a call for this to be ported to another device. Let me know and provide a framework-res, Settings, and SystemUI apks so I can double check that everything goes where it is needed.

Last edited:

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Awesome Theme! one question, which version is it for? 2.5.0 or 3.0.0? add it to your op then i can it to the theme thread.

Axium

Reaction score
wow. that actually looks really appealing. i might have to make the jump from 2.5 to 3.0.0 sooner than expected. good job :)

llt_droid

Reaction score
Nice work. Good to finally have a theme to throw on 3.0! Thanks.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Guess I need to update my profile. I'm not on OG anymore. Switched to incredible lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Appreciate all of the positive responses so far. :) sneakey - Keep an eye out for vinylfreak89's Cyanobread rom for the Incredible. It's supposed to have my theme baked right in...

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you liked it (and it worked ;))! I'm porting it over to Sourcery right now and cleaning up a couple of small things here and there (like the Info icon, never did like that...). Heh.

Anyone interested in a version with custom menu/window transition animations baked in? Found a nice one off of XDA that's a mix of 3 different kinds. Looks sweet.

Video here: [video=youtube;7d39RmIiO-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d39RmIiO-w&feature=player_embedded#[/video]!

llt_droid

Reaction score
Glad you liked it (and it worked ;))! I'm porting it over to Sourcery right now and cleaning up a couple of small things here and there (like the Info icon, never did like that...). Heh.

Anyone interested in a version with custom menu/window transition animations baked in? Found a nice one off of XDA that's a mix of 3 different kinds. Looks sweet.

Video here: YouTube - transitions2!

YESSSSS! I loved the animations of Twisted's 2.5 theme, but it's not been ported to 3.0 yet.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They work great on 3.0. I applied them via Metamorph. However, I just found out...that you have to choose between the transitions or the screen on / off animations. In Spare Parts, if you leave the animations on normal, the screen animations will work, but in fast mode, they won't. And, it's vice versa for the transitions. Argh. Anyone know a work around for that?