Theme help

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
Ok so I am looking around for roms and decided instead just to get a theme for stock but rooted 2.2.1 froyo so I find one and dl it...my question is I have done a backup in clockwork I think it was how do I relapse back if I want it off?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
Thanks and now i am getting the courage to use a ROM, is clockwork what i use for a nandroid backup? Are they the same?

bbrink68

Reaction score
Yes Sir! You can do a nandroid backup in clockwork, boot into recovery and select "backup and restore" make sure you get a good backup before flashing any new Roms..i would back your nandroid backup to your computer as well...don't trust SD cards too much. Good Luck and i recommend Liberty ROM they just released a new version..Download Here

OP
WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
ok so i go and do backup in clockwork and it shows up as 2011-and some date...dooes that mean my backup was a success and i can install rom? can you give me a good rom install guide?

OP
WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo

Reaction score

Here is what the file shows up as on my pc is this good? did i do it right?

OP
WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
ok i have a theme meant for stock phones will the new rom cause anyy problems with that i just want my current one removed and liberty installed

OP
WilfulHippo

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
I'm running liberty now! This is the ****! It is noticeably faster than stock froyo

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I'm running liberty now! This is the ****! It is noticeably faster than stock froyo

I found ApeX to be faster too. Congrats! I would be on Liberty 1.5 if my sd card wasn't being stupid.

Swyped from my DX