[THEME] Gummy-RevoLution 2.1

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS BASED OFF MANUP'S REVOLUTION THEME, THANKS FABOLOUS, FOR GIVING ME THE INSIGHT TO DO THIS

This is the Revolution theme FOR Gummyjar. I will post screenshots in just a second but heres the link. This theme is similar to the way it is on ApeX, with the sliders and all. It doesnt replace any apps, only the framework.res apk.
This is my first attempt at anything of this nature so take it easy on me guys :)

Downlad it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iodz56u8op6m2l9

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It doesnt touch anything but the framework. Flash it and check it out. Have you run Revolution before?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The original theme is manup's, not fab's :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well dang guys, I guess I fail :/ I was tryin to help out, I only knew of Revolution from ApeX. And I guess "full" was maybe the wrong word to use to describe the theme.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries Thanks For Porting this! :) im sure people are thankful they just dont know how a simple thank yous work oh and welcome to themeing

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries Thanks For Porting this! :) im sure people are thankful they just dont know how a simple thank yous work oh and welcome to themeing

Thank you :) I updated the op with a new link. The unlock sliders in landscape now match the ones in portrait. Im working on the ones to answer or ignore incoming calls, bare with me guys, this is my first theme.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey! I was just filling the new guy in ;)

ahh I miss you tank!!!!

We never talk anymore! You moved onto your big 'ol DX and forgot about me and my little droid :(

LOL, arent you guys cute :) I updated the op with my final, for now, revolution for Gummyjar theme. All the sliders match now. Let me know if you find any bugs or changes I should make. I am almost done with a Galaxy-S theme, with my own twist :) Ill post it in its own thread when Im done.

Kack

Reaction score
ahh I miss you tank!!!!

We never talk anymore! You moved onto your big 'ol DX and forgot about me and my little droid :(

LOL, arent you guys cute :) I updated the op with my final, for now, revolution for Gummyjar theme. All the sliders match now. Let me know if you find any bugs or changes I should make. I am almost done with a Galaxy-S theme, with my own twist :) Ill post it in its own thread when Im done.

Thank you for porting this btw. i have run revolution before and it is a nice theme. i was just curious about the size because the themes tend to be 15-30 mb. but i got it on there and it is nice but this is also a great rom so you cant go wrong with it. thanks once again.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS BASED OFF MANUP'S REVOLUTION THEME, THANKS FABOLOUS, FOR GIVING ME THE INSIGHT TO DO THIS

This is the Revolution theme FOR Gummyjar 2.1. This theme is similar to the way it is on ApeX, with the sliders and all. It doesnt replace any apps, only the framework.res apk.

Make sure to mount system when flashing, no need to wipe of course.

This is my first attempt at anything of this nature so take it easy on me guys :)

Downlad it here:
Gummy_RevoLution_FinaL.zip