[Theme] eXtreme Orange for ApeX 1.3.0

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just installed this theme last night and I am wondering if this issue is unique to me. On the start screen one can swipe from the left to start or swipe from the right to turn ringer on or off. Well, the swipe from the right does not work. Is this an issue with Apex, Extreme Orange, or my phone?

BTW - Love this ROM, love this theme!

Not sure. I just bricked another Droid X. I had to order a new one. I'll get back to you on that.

enomusheki

Reaction score
Where can I get the cool woodtilefloor wallpaper for the extreme orange theme as shown on above? I downloaded the them but can't seem to locate it? is it in the package?

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where can I get the cool woodtilefloor wallpaper for the extreme orange theme as shown on above? I downloaded the them but can't seem to locate it? is it in the package?

No it's just my wallpaper. It's actually the Manup456's from NexTheme. Just stripped the next theme off of it.

I'll look for it.

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here it is. Just save the image to your computer or phone. Place it in your thumbnails folder under DCMI on your SD card. Long press home screen and select gallery.

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Plug your phone into the computer and just save image right to your phone.

rarechaga

Reaction score
I just installed this theme last night and I am wondering if this issue is unique to me. On the start screen one can swipe from the left to start or swipe from the right to turn ringer on or off. Well, the swipe from the right does not work. Is this an issue with Apex, Extreme Orange, or my phone?

Hasn't anybody tried this to comment if this happened to you?

bobniborg

Reaction score

Not sure. I just bricked another Droid X. I had to order a new one. I'll get back to you on that.
You say that way too casually for my liking :)

OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You say that way too casually for my liking :)

Don't worry it had nothing to do with theming anything.

It was TranQ.... I was trying to fix a few things and boom!