[THEME] DropTheme for ShadowROM

thevegasbomb

Reaction score
Is there any way you might ever make more colors...say like purple?...
And just for the record..the rom I usually run is InsaneNemesis orange nightmare ftw and I think it blew all other roms out of the water lol great job!..trying out this shadowrom ;)

OP
revenge8

revenge8

Reaction score
Is there any way you might ever make more colors...say like purple?...
And just for the record..the rom I usually run is InsaneNemesis orange nightmare ftw and I think it blew all other roms out of the water lol great job!..trying out this shadowrom ;)

hey unfortunately i did not make this theme, only ported it over to ShadowROM, so the only colors available are blue, red, orange, and green. Your best is to request more colors from the developer Pandroid (info in the OP), but i heard he isnt working on this theme much anymore so not sure what kind of luck you'll have with that. Good luck!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Dumb question - is this theme one of the ones that, while built for a Droid 1, is compatible with the Droid Incredible? What I mean is that, in the past I was able to take a theme designed for D1 ShadowRom and apply that theme to the ShadowRom for Inc rom that I had installed on my Dinc. I did this with Cold Fussion the Elegant theme that Carl created, and I think one of Kookahdoo's Golden Elegance themes.

So, will I be able to in effect "port" this theme to ShadowRom on the Dinc?

-Mike

droidman101

Reaction score
Dumb question - is this theme one of the ones that, while built for a Droid 1, is compatible with the Droid Incredible? What I mean is that, in the past I was able to take a theme designed for D1 ShadowRom and apply that theme to the ShadowRom for Inc rom that I had installed on my Dinc. I did this with Cold Fussion the Elegant theme that Carl created, and I think one of Kookahdoo's Golden Elegance themes.

-Mike

Flash it and see! Who knows what will happen ;)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

-Mike

I'll probably do just that, over the weekend.

-Mike

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

-Mike

I'll probably do just that, over the weekend.

-Mike
i havent actually looked at the zips but... if the devices check isnt there than you can just load this theme right up on the inc.

edit:
yes there is no device. check load away my friends.

OP
revenge8

revenge8

Reaction score
hmm weird ill look into the files and get back to ya

OP
revenge8

revenge8

Reaction score
its got the logo in all different colors. including red.

thanks! do you by chance know why the "1" key on my phone in droptheme red isnt themed?

sorry for the slow response ...looked and couldnt find why the 1 key isnt red.. must have been something with the port that didnt carry over for one reason or another... sorry about that

hellboar

Reaction score
I fixed it, your contacts App is slightly smaller than it needs to be.