[THEME] Bugless Evolution 1.0

hester233

Reaction score
Wow that's how I would love to have mine czonin I tried installing mine (evolution theme) but it don't work some reason. I love the text for all the icons how can I get it.

czonin

Reaction score
Wow that's how I would love to have mine czonin I tried installing mine (evolution theme) but it don't work some reason. I love the text for all the icons how can I get it.

I'm guessing your talking about my sig? It was a custom theme I made for MIUI but I have a different setup now.

czonin

Reaction score
It was for an older version of MIUI, I haven't updated it in awhile. Sig will be updated soon with my new setup dancedroid

SupAll

Reaction score
Hey czonin, I like the new screens. Are you still using UD? If so, is being able to change the background of the lockscreen one of those features?

czonin

Reaction score
Hey czonin, I like the new screens. Are you still using UD? If so, is being able to change the background of the lockscreen one of those features?

Ya I'm still using UD. Docks can be changed with LauncherPro

jhhoffma

Reaction score
Doubtful we'll see anything before Pete updates past 6.2.2, since there was a problem with the browser on that one and battery issues on 6.1.

n0yxl

Reaction score
Doubtful we'll see anything before Pete updates past 6.2.2, since there was a problem with the browser on that one and battery issues on 6.1.

6.2.1 is what i am waiting for.

jhhoffma

Reaction score
Understood, however I would doubt that he would waste time developing for an older release when Pete has indicated he will fix ver 6.2.2 soon

n0yxl

Reaction score
Understood, however I would doubt that he would waste time developing for an older release when Pete has indicated he will fix ver 6.2.2 soon

The only difference between 6.2.1, and 6.2.2 -was the silly/stupid easter egg(GB picture), that broke the browser.

6.2.1 *IS* a stable release. It's been out for over a week. I am disappointed at the lack of theme choices for current stable BB releases. How come Pete doesn't get much support from themers?

CM and UD have at the very least -twice as much theme support for their roms.

xionglydius

Reaction score
is there a link to the themed market, and the widgets I see in the images (battery percentage etc.)