[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.6 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlassX-Liguid.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.6 now available!

Details and Download links in main Black Glass for Droid1 Thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/928droid/79400-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2x-droid-1-a.html

Please use this Thread for support and discussion!

Enjoy!

AspenSTi

Reaction score
loving the look, coming from Black and Bold this adds a little more color to the look. But I'm getting a FC when trying to use the browser or anything else browser related (bookmarks for example). Any tips? I cleared cache before installing this theme

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
loving the look, coming from Black and Bold this adds a little more color to the look. But I'm getting a FC when trying to use the browser or anything else browser related (bookmarks for example). Any tips? I cleared cache before installing this theme

Do me a favor and please don't cross post tech issues, you got me running in circles from Thread to thread. Please keep all Liquid issues in this thread only.

There is a new download link as of 15 minutes ago, go snag it and let me know if it fixes it ...or not.

Thanks!

AspenSTi

Reaction score

Do me a favor and please don't cross post tech issues, you got me running in circles from Thread to thread. Please keep all Liquid issues in this thread only.

There is a new download link as of 15 minutes ago, go snag it and let me know if it fixes it ...or not.

Thanks!
In the process of rebooting now with the new one, and sorry bout the double post, wanst sure which thread was the correct one (this one was empty)

AspenSTi

Reaction score
Yep the new patch fixed it, the browser is working perfectly, thanks for the super fast fix!!!

doctordoctor

Reaction score
hahahaha classic. I seemed to have solved it by restoring market through titanium... however tried looking for new google widget and no luck finding it on market now don't know if it is market issue or just that widget is not up yet???

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
hahahaha classic. I seemed to have solved it by restoring market through titanium... however tried looking for new google widget and no luck finding it on market now don't know if it is market issue or just that widget is not up yet???

You might want to check the Liquid area for any issues or fixes for Market issues like that....I just changed the images in the app from the ROM....and I made darn sure to use the Vending.apk that was in the ROM (from prior hard learned lessons)

camaro1173

Reaction score
Any luck with theming the new ADW V1.1.4 just wondering if there is a update zip for it and where I might find it.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Am i supposed to have more stuff in my 928 droid folder other than 2 keyboards and 1 wallpaper?