The Web's Largest Verizon Droid Forum Has a New Look

J

JohnDroid

As you may have noticed DroidForums.net has a newly updated look! We are very proud of the site and how well it's grown from our humble beginnings just a couple of months ago and this is all possible because of the amazing members the community has.

DroidForums.net has been the fastest growing forum I've seen in my internet years and it has developed also into a very friendly and informative community. Lots of our users have devoted hours every day to helping each other and for that we are all grateful. We have surpassed the 25,000 member mark and the future looks bright!

With growth comes change and we hope you will find the new "skin" on the site appealing. However, if you don't you can always switch back to the old skin by going to your User CP -> Edit Options and then scroll down to the bottom and select your Forum Skin (the old version is the Droid v1) the current is Droid v2. (Link here: Edit Options)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Switch Back? Never....Love the new look!

pdm0376

Reaction score
Very nice touch. I just changed on me just a few seconds ago when I went back to look at new topics. Confused me for a sec but I figured it's a new look. Keep up the great work DF team

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nice job John......almost posted in the mod forum "When is it finally going live?" : )

Looks fantastic

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this looks awesome love the new look...

i used to create VB skins for other forums i used to run/own but this is one of the best ive seen..

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! It's always great to hear those type of comments after a major update!

this looks awesome love the new look...

i used to create VB skins for other forums i used to run/own but this is one of the best ive seen..

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i cant edit my post in this section but in all honesty it caught me offguard after a good night of drinking...

i actually thought i was on the wrong site for a few seconds.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
How do you ladies and gentlemen like the new Droidforums.net logo?