The Rock to play a DC Superhero?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

In an interview promoting his new movie Hercules the Rock revealed a hint at the character he may be playing in the DC universe.
Could it be?

Lame? He has flight, speed, strength, invenrability, not to mention wisdom. Plus his secret identity is a kid.

Yes, lame, like many of the DC heroes.
Any hero who is "Invulnerable" is lame in my opinion.
Like Superman/Boy/Girl/Dog....

So if the rock plays Shazam who will they get to play the kid?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Shazam as in sound recognition app? I used to collect comic books when I was a kid, say 20 some years ago. Never heard of him. Then again, DC universe was always kind of boring compared to marvel or dark horse.

Well.. Unless his new business plan leads him astray.. You can bet that IF the rock has decided to play any part.. It's going to make him a lot of cash

Shazam as in sound recognition app? I used to collect comic books when I was a kid, say 20 some years ago. Never heard of him. Then again, DC universe was always kind of boring compared to marvel or dark horse.
Captain Marvel was renamed Shazam for the new 52 because of legal concerns with Marvel comics.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

It was alsp a HORRIBLE TV Show...

DC sucks...

Man...that brings back memories! Thanks for posting that. I forgot how cheesey that TV show was! I used to watch it as a kid though. LOL!

Last edited:
Back