The Official Unofficial Themes Thread

RobStemen

Reaction score
Hello, Privyet, and all that jazz (or Ukranian Dance)! Yes, I am back from Russia and will be porting HexFusion to BB V0.4 or 0.5 (if it comes out before I'm done), however give me a while to get over the jetlag (I got in at 3:30 CST today and I already feel EXHAUSTED), but I promise, I'm here, I'm ready, I'm willing, and I'm working for you :)

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I had the same problem with BE. Crack open the zip for your theme, then go into framework\framework.apk and drop the PNG files from the battery set over the files in framework.apk. Works best with WinRAR, it takes care of all the re-zipping for you.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
hmm... you need to go back to a working backup, then install the rom. for whatever reason, metamorph kills your current install, even if you try to reflash a theme.

CJC

Reaction score

mipstien

Reaction score
are there new links to the first 3 themes from the first post?
and are there any other themes out there?

edit: do these work on 0.4 or just 1.1?

Last edited:

javapop

Reaction score
Is it possible to use a theme; but not include the battery indicator? I use Battery Indicator Pro, and like that better!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Is it possible to use a theme; but not include the battery indicator? I use Battery Indicator Pro, and like that better!
Best advice would be to install the theme, then re-run battery indicator pro to setup your custom battery. The themes change the framework-res.apk file to replace the stock icons, so your program should work the same as when you aren't using a theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk and Swype

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

g0dM@n

Reaction score
Check it out! IcculusX ported his Luna theme for Bugless Beast. It is awesome!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/45260-luna-theme-icculusx.html

Haha, awesome. I just found this thread so that I could say that I am supporting BB yet again. Yep, the newest build of Luna Theme is out and ready! Enjoy it folks!
:) I think I was the first to try it out... I was HONORED!! :)

I'm LOVING IT, and showing it off to everyone around me that also has the moto droid (my fiance's best friend, 2 of my cousins, my uncle)... already showed everyone and they all had that look of disgust on their faces... you know, like the "man, I want to do that to my phone and I'm so jealous, but I don't want to smile too much and show I'm jealous"...

I wouldn't hack their phones b/c I don't want to be responsible... let them do it themselves. I just link them to instructions and offer guidance (just helped a friend of mine do it today, but he's a computer I.T. guy just like me, so it's easy for us). :)

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha g0dM@n, too funny. I wish I could relate but I am the only person I know that has a Droid. I saw one friend of a friend that had one, and I told him how I have froyo and flash and stuff and he was like thats coming to the droid? haha.

theheklor

Reaction score
Help! I need my notification clock. It disappeared when I installed Blue Energy over BB.4... I did it per instructions, but for some reason, no clock. I need that thing, I hate going to my home screen just to see the time. I like browsing reddit, droidforums, whatever and always knowing how much time I am wasting irl ;) Please send help!