The LG G6 Looks Sharp! First Look.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg_g6_v.jpg

The Verge released a leaked image of the LG G6 yesterday, and I have to say this device looks stunning. The phone is made fully of metal and glass getting away from the plastic of previous builds. The phone features a 5.7" LCD display with a 2:1 aspect ratio and super thin bezels. The screen to bezel ratio will be more than 90% on the LG G6. As you can see in the image the phone features rounded edges with a slight chamfer. I can't wait to finally see this device on February 26th as it is announced at Mobile World Congress.

via The Verge

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I'm not a fan of LG phones anymore. I've had too many issues with them. I had the G3, my wife and I both had the G4, my sister had a G3 and they were just kinda meh. I didn't like the software with them either.

However, those are good looking devices. I really like the curved corners of the screens. Definitely different than the usual square screens.

{edit} auto corrects

Last edited:

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
Finally a smartphone that makes me want, I hope we will be entitled to a good surprise on 26/02! On the other hand the waterproofing makes me a little scared, I hope that they will have had the good idea to keep the battery removable, and not sacrifice the removable battery for the benefit of waterproofing. If it can make us a waterproof phone with a removable battery it would be really great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.iphon9.fr/ galaxy note 10

Last edited:

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the lower bezel extends like 6 inches or so, allowing you to grip your phone like a mirror. They don't show it in the teaser pic, cause they want you salivating over the tiny bezel at the top.

#lifes2good

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Couple more years and today's reasonably sized mid-tier phones will have sufficiently good specs.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Loved my G3. The knock-on feature was awesome at the time. (Double tap the screen to wake/unlock)

But I'll say this- I've been daily driving an iP6S+ for a while and really like it.