The Latest Render at the Galaxy Note 8 paints an ugly picture!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
They should make the Note stand out... Include a 4000 mah battery then you can justify the thicker phone... Like the Mate 9

IMO the fingerprint location is horrible.. I barely use mine on thia S8 + not comfortable to hit it and it's hit or miss when unlocking.

Sent using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They should make the Note stand out... Include a 4000 mah battery then you can justify the thicker phone... Like the Mate 9

IMO the fingerprint location is horrible.. I barely use mine on thia S8 + not comfortable to hit it and it's hit or miss when unlocking.

Sent using Tapatalk
Not sure why they didn't just place it in the same area Google placed for the Nexus 6p, 5x, and pixel (XL). Been working solid all this time for them, but Samsung has to be different.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Not sure why they didn't just place it in the same area Google placed for the Nexus 6p, 5x, and pixel (XL). Been working solid all this time for them, but Samsung has to be different.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yup.. I figured it was rush bc of them not getting under screen front on S8 but if this is true it's just as bad.. Sensor works quickly when I place my finger correctly... It's just getting it right.. I registered both fingers twice for better accuracy but it's just not great.. Thank God for trusted places and Bluetooth keeps phone unlocked

Sent using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
For the fp scanner on my N5, I register one finger four times in every position possible. That way it doesn't matter how I hit it. I'm hoping this will be just as effective on the N8...

But I will live with it if it's not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Never go over to the Dark side! It is bad enough my youngest daughter wants one. I would rather stick with my Pixel XL another year and get the Note 9! I seen the MKBHD picture on Twitter!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

From one B'klyn guy to another...I'll go to Vegas and lay down money that you get the Note 8.LOL:p

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
From one B'klyn guy to another...I'll go to Vegas and lay down money that you get the Note 8.LOL:p
After the news of the camera today I might pull the trigger on the Note 8. I am still waiting on the Announcement!

#doordiebedstuy; #brooklynborn!

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
After the news of the camera today I might pull the trigger on the Note 8. I am still waiting on the Announcement!

Sent from my Pixel XL using
Tapatalk

Sheepshead Bay, all the way.