The LATEST 2.1 Leak

OP
hlaalu

hlaalu

Reaction score
So far it seems the google log in bug has been fixed.

OP
hlaalu

hlaalu

Reaction score
looks like apps that require internet still don't work.

Gavin77

Reaction score
Does the phone work? That's been the biggest issue with my wifes phone.....it will work for a few days, then just not work at all.....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the phone work? That's been the biggest issue with my wifes phone.....it will work for a few days, then just not work at all.....

Gavin77 this thread is a discussion on OS 2.1. If you're having an issue with your wife's phone, kindly discuss that in the general discussion forum.

I cannot move this post for you so I suggest you repost your question there.

snyluc13

Reaction score
Im giving this a try now, seems like this one is closest to what the OTA will be from what ive read.

*UPDATE* Working good so far, for those that are wondering;
1. yes it does erase your apps and messages just like the last time,
2. the log-in after reboot problem is fixed,
3. still got the 50% cell standby issue going on, gonna do the charge in airplane mode fix for that
4. Seems a bit snappier
5. no pics in gmail app
6. and more HTC widgets still not working

Last edited:

cheesecake

Reaction score
Seems like no reason to upgrade again then.

The gmail log in only happens after a reboot, no big deal.

I have fine signal, and no problems with the phone not working, sometimes I get an odd lock up, but a quick reboot and its fine for days again...

OP
hlaalu

hlaalu

Reaction score
Glad it's working for you! I'm still holding off till the end of march, but come April 1st and no OTA, this is going on my phone.

Gavin77

Reaction score
ooops....thought it was a discussion about the latest 2.1 leak and questions regarding that....looking forward to the official 2.1 OTA....peace...

drdave

Reaction score
2.1 coming "Second Quarter"

Just talked to HTC...the official line now is that OS 2.1 is coming SECOND Quarter of this year. I think Verizon blew it by promising all of us it would come out in January - just to move Erises?

snyluc13

Reaction score
Just talked to HTC...the official line now is that OS 2.1 is coming SECOND Quarter of this year. I think Verizon blew it by promising all of us it would come out in January - just to move Erises?

Drdave, just so you know, the phone section in your profile is regarding your phone model ie;HTC ERIS, not your phone number, unless of course you knew that and wanted the whole community to know your number then by all means disregard this message.:greendroid:

cheesecake

Reaction score
I'll wait for the offical as long as first leaked 2.1 is still functioning properly

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Drdave, just so you know, the phone section in your profile is regarding your phone model ie;HTC ERIS, not your phone number, unless of course you knew that and wanted the whole community to know your number then by all means disregard this message.:greendroid:

aaahahaha, sorry. Had to laugh then tell you all that I laughed!