The King of Moto XT800 comes to China Telecom!

smole

Reaction score
Motorola releases 3 phones to the 3 giants-operators in China: China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom. These 3 phones all build on Droid/Milestone, especially the XT800 which can satisfy subscribers' need of using two accounts of different operators at the same time.
By the way, the Ophone OS is a evolution product based on Android by China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom prefer the purely Android.
Android2.0+˫ģ˫´ý ĦÍÐÂÞÀ­XT800ÆÀ²â_ÊÖ»úÆÀ²â_|><|̫ƽÑóµçÄÔÍøPConline
Excuse me for my bad english:), just want to tell everyone, I am also enjoying the Moto Droid in China which gives me joy! I'd like to share the experience in using Droid & XT800 with all of you!

China Mobile: TD-SCDMA/GSM operator, biggest mobile communication operator in the world, about 700 millions subscribers

China Telecom: CDMA2000 operator, biggest fixed-line and internet ISP operator in the world, about 250 millions fixed-line subscribers and 70 millions mobile subscribers

China Unicom: WCDMA/GSM operator

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola XT800 Android touchscreen phone hands-on in Shenzhen -- Engadget

some updates... from engadget

Lusting for more Android love from Motorola? Then you should start searching for a Chinese soulmate. We've been told that this ¥5,680 ($830) XT800 dual-SIM (one CDMA and one GSM) smartphone had been out for just a few days in Shenzhen -- right before the country shuts down for Chinese New Year on Sunday. Packing the same OMAP3430 core used by the Droid and Milestone, both the 2.0.1 firmware and a 720p sample video we watched were running smoothly on the lovely 3.7-inch 854x480 screen. The rubberized battery cover felt nice in our palm, too, but enough with the talking -- go gorge yourselves on the gallery pics, won't you?