The fastest way to answer your question could be the search function...

line48

Reaction score
Check the search first to see if your question has been asked. If not, of course, feel free to post/ask a question. There's no reason to wait for a response to a question that has already been answered.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome, great intro and telling us a bit about yourself!
pokey.gif
rofl2.gif

As for the search function, there's much discussion about it and yes definitely use it first. However, if one does find the same question asked, post up an interest in that thread, moving it back to the top of the new posts list. Most times (if not all) that will yield better results than a new thread because it shows multiple interests.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Of course, it is better practice to answer the question anyway, or direct someone to the answer, as they may not know entirely the solution they're looking for, and bad keywords yield bad results.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, line48! Excellent first post! :welcome:

cyber3d

Reaction score
Now, if we could only use quotation marks and Boolean searches. That's frustrating to me.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i usually just skip search in here and go straight to google. i.e. droidforums "metamorph themes"

OP
L

line48

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad to be here. I've learned a great deal here already. I find out new stuff every visit here. This is a great site!