the droid gods have smiled upon me

justatest

Reaction score
i just upgraded from a droid 1 to a incredible!

i was surfin on my local craigslist & i went to the cell phone section. low & behold, there was a dinc on there for $80! i sent the email, got the phone #, met her at the verizon store & BAM! got my dinc for $80!

theres not a scratch on it & it came with a verizon case too!

off to the root section, toodles!

BTW, does anyone know any verizon promo codes? like a % off one. i wants a extended battery

portermac

Reaction score
I have a lot of friends with droid Incredibles and they love them. I would like to find a DX for that price. I didn't know it was possible to find deals like that this early after the release. Might need to check it out. And for a deal on accessories, check out my link below and go to accessories sites page. You are sure to find a great site to find every accessory you need for the price of one at Verizon. They are way to expensive. Well, hope this helps and good luck with your new Droid Inc.

OP
justatest

justatest

Reaction score
yea verizons site is expensive but i get a 25% company discount. i was hoping there was another promo code out cause they will stack. a month ago, there was a 30% off code & i used it to get the droid 2 extended battery for $27!

55% off a inc battery would be sweet!

thanks for the link! i'll check it out

Samurai26

Reaction score

i was surfin on my local craigslist & i went to the cell phone section. low & behold, there was a dinc on there for $80! i sent the email, got the phone #, met her at the verizon store & BAM! got my dinc for $80!

BTW, does anyone know any verizon promo codes? like a % off one. i wants a extended battery

That's awesome! Buying a phone not from Verizon sorta weaves your way around those nasty off contract upgrades

OP
justatest

justatest

Reaction score

That's awesome! Buying a phone not from Verizon sorta weaves your way around those nasty off contract upgrades

thahs what im sayin! also, i wasnt even considering the dinc. my upgrade is next month & i was gonna get a X.