the Droid 2

roach

Reaction score
Images of the Droid 2 being prepared for launch is what I just read tonight and I want to no if this is true,I just sold my droid to buy a Droidx and seen this article.the picture looks like the droid 1.
I'm confused so can someone tell me whats going on,is that what the new droid2 will look like.
Leaked Motorola Droid 2 Images Show Revamped Keyboard - Techland - TIME.com
droid2.jpg

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
This news is old. And yes thats how the Droid 2 will look like.
so let me get this right,the new droid 2 looks like the first droid that just sold and this new one that I bought is just another droid not the newest droid.
Can someone give me a link so I can read about that.
Thanks
This Sucks

Last edited:

Googleaddict

Reaction score
so let me get this right,the new droid 2 looks like the first droid that just sold and this new one that I bought is just another droid not the newest droid.
That sucks.

Well the Droid 2 has a 1ghz processor and twice the amount of RAM of the original droid (i think).

Pluto77189

Reaction score
Can someone give me a link so I can read about that.
Thanks
This Sucks

They are both the "newest" droids. The droid 2 will come with less storage (vs. the droid x's 24GB).

The droid X has a big screen, and is all touchscreen. The droid 2 has a smaller screen, but a slide out keyboard.

Essentially, it's an upgraded version of the original, with faster innards.

The X is a different type of phone.

They are both brand new, and probably identical in performance.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think he means he bought the original Droid then upgraded to the X

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha yeah whaaaat?? You sold your droid one bought another droid one cause you thought that the droid 2 looked just like a droid one and you now have the same phone as before and an x???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha yeah whaaaat?? You sold your droid one bought another droid one cause you thought that the droid 2 looked just like a droid one and you now have the same phone as before and an x???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Where did you get that idea? He didn't indicate that. He said he sold his Droid and got an X

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
I think he means he bought the original Droid

Ok I understand alot better now,I now have a Droid X and I thougt it would be the newest droid and stay that way for a little while longer.
Anyway I'm glad I traded my droid in for this newer Droid X,my biggest complaint was the small key board,now I'm used to the touch screen.
Will there be an upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 or is that all talk.
Thanks

LatinaC09

Reaction score
the only thing about the droid 2 is that it will take a while before it is hacked. i love my custom roms so ill be waiting awhile for the droid 2.