Thank You!!

firestomper247

Reaction score
I have been on this site since Jan. I have learned so much about this phone. I had a BB never again....I decided to register to tell everyone thanks!dancedroidYou all have been a great help to someone who didn't know a thing about a computer much less a DROID. Just an ole country boy from NC living it up big time now!!!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been on this site since Jan. I have learned so much about this phone. I had a BB never again....I decided to register to tell everyone thanks!dancedroidYou all have been a great help to someone who didn't know a thing about a computer much less a DROID. Just an ole country boy from NC living it up big time now!!!!

Welcome to the forum, firestomper247! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. As you know, this is a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you come out from the shadows. Time to be a contributing member of the community.;)

Nice to have you here.

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad you finally joined

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk