Texting is hanging up

kevins686

Reaction score
My text messaging is hanging up; in other words, when I send a message, the app freezes the phone for upwards of a minute....or, after I read a message, I'll pull up my messages again, where the message I just read shows as unread. This too causes the entire phone to lock up.

Is there a better SMS app that I can use instead??

kparks

Reaction score
My text messaging is hanging up; in other words, when I send a message, the app freezes the phone for upwards of a minute....or, after I read a message, I'll pull up my messages again, where the message I just read shows as unread. This too causes the entire phone to lock up.

Is there a better SMS app that I can use instead??

Go sms pro is the best I have used I would highly recommend it..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

iddanceaway

Reaction score
Texts not coming or going...

I've been having an issue with texts that don't get where I send them or don't ever get to me. I find out when someone calls and says, "Are you ignoring me?"

Hard resets don't seem to help. When I turn off and then on, and some do get through, some of them come in double.

?

Stock TB, extended battery, and yes, I'm also getting the random reboots.

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
i use handcent in my opinion its better than the stock htc sense messaging app and better than the stock moto blus messaging app. heck its just better with more customiztion.

Kid A

Reaction score
My messaging app also hangs after I send a text, then back out to the thread list. If I tap on another thread, it can take 10 or so seconds just to respond, and afterwards the phone is very sluggish for several minutes.